Operational performance audit and analysis
Audit of the existing situation, analysis and proposal of areas for improvement:
- Collection of operational data (accounting, HR, HSE, production, quality, sales, stock and logistics)
- Process analysis
- Identification of areas for improvement
- Proposal for levers of progress
- Calculation of earnings hypotheses
- Proposal to set up a targeted or global performance optimization plan
- Restitution of the audit report
The usual duration of an operational performance audit for a company is 10 days. In the case of a particular configuration (multisite distribution or group audit) the duration is adjusted according to the complexity of the mesh.
From an operational point of view, this is an opportunity to objectively highlight real performance by area of ??the company.
From a financial point of view, this audit can be offered to you:
- If the company opts for support for the implementation of a performance optimization plan following the audit, the cost of this audit will be deducted from the total amount of the service.
Example of audit:
Do not hesitate to contact me for more details.